A2M 0.15% $6.87 the a2 milk company limited

Chart Update, page-753

1. 1,024 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 381
    Rock, give me a little credit man. I do plenty of research and am aware what's out from the company, brokers etc. You start the last last post with" it's not important to ME" that's fair enough. Are u open to the idea it may be to others? As you have read, Jane come from Qan. Are you aware rock of the tremendous success that qan has had over the last 3 years with their share buy back programs. ? Are u aware that we( a2) have publicly addressed the idea of share buy back? If the company believes( not you or I ) that the market is undervalued the stock, do u possibly think that a great and seemingly selfless ceo like Geoff may hand her that to start off her tenure? And rock, the Feb report was obviously brilliant, superb. The May update was one page and below expectations......not broker expectations, the companies guidance given to the market. Rock, we were up an amazing 200 plus percent this year. You me, our families have been blessed rock. In saying that, the market has reprised the stock by about 30 percent. So this could make me both ignorant and greedy but even if you made on paper a cool million when the stock was 1379, it's now 700000. One broker who is also guessing like u and I called it "a potential hiccup " because of branding issues. Now rock, a one page update without an explanation? Do I want more. Sure I do. I think you deserve more . The market has watched unbelievable growth from our company and the buyers are paying a cool 53or so multiple for that growth. The company in their one pager lowered growth forecast ( fact) the market repriced the stock( fact) assuming no further update, in aug they will provide full yr and Forcast for next year. Bottom line Rock. In my view lt a2 will be a bellwether stock. But I will absolutely guarantee you one thing. In August, the sp will be adjusted not by what u or I think, but what the market thinks. The market will pay for growth. But to maintain a multiple in the 50s, forget about 70s where we were before May 16, it need to grow as fast or faster as it has. Can it, I believe it can or would have sold. Be question my man is will it?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.87
Change
-0.010(0.15%)
Mkt cap ! $4.959B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.93 $6.98 $6.83 $5.723M 827.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 11116 $6.86

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.87 5618 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.07pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.