A2M 0.16% $6.24 the a2 milk company limited

Chart Update, page-806

1. 1,024 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 381
    Lak. Thanks for your professionalism in writing your post. I'm not down, ( albeit 30percent from high) but up. Dyor. Could agree more. Again, I'd refer to Andrews post. And to our( a2) admitting to him ( you read the post) all that I continue to say, probably to much, is with one page updates, with out a context or explanation, it feels like I'm dmog ( last word being guessing) as as it seems Goldman sacs, motly,Citi, etc. I admire the people who take pics from the local woolies. Or the people that post how happy they are the share price is down so they can"top up" all well meaning, good people. I feel as I am too. I even admire people who attack me, their loyalty is stunning. I am equally loyal, I want to be wrong about what I keep posting. Ask for forgiveness even from some of the idiots that respond to me.. supply and demand is absolutely correct . Obviously , there are more sellers than buyers. Can that possibly be because atm, there's no reason to buy? Or is the selling just random, ignorant brokers, institutional investors, moms and pops. Regardless of where you bought, or where u think I bought, we both down 30 percent from the high and look at the 200 day ma. Hoots chart is very clear. To u Lak, again thanks for being a gentleman, I'd love to be wrong although I'm not important, judge what's happening from the market, not my misguided posts With thanks and humility H

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.24
Change
-0.010(0.16%)
Mkt cap ! $4.517B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.24 $6.37 $6.17 $22.92M 3.661M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 45332 $6.23

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.28 9001 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.