A2M 1.69% $6.99 the a2 milk company limited

"The evidence is there, the Australian Open Tennis" - what is...

1. 4,147 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1806

"The evidence is there, the Australian Open Tennis" - what is that evidence of?

"the Annual accounts had to disclose the consultancy expense" - which I addressed and gave my own view on, since you have decided not to respond to that I can only assume you agree 100%

"the expense largesse" - OK great, so if you are referring to the annual report, you can provide the page number containing the figure you find so alarming. Where exactly is the line item for coffee, I must have missed it.

"the vote against the Remuneration" - I already agreed remuneration is a concern plenty of shareholders have, and I hope there are questions on it. I'm personally not concerned but others may be.

"if anyone has JH’s recent press, please distribute?"

Sure. Here are a few articles containing interviews, since the previous annual report. You can find plenty more if you chose to look.

Mooooooveon Over, A2 Milk CEO Hopes to Push into the U.S., China https://uk.finance.yahoo.com/video/moooooove-over-a2-milk-ceo-011302284.html?soc_src=social-sh&soc_trk=ma

Bulls and Bears: a2 Milk's fight for the Chinese market - The Australian Financial Review-22 Sep 2019

Single data point 'doesn't define A2 Milk' - The Australian-2 Sep 2019

A2 eyes growth in China with Shanghai investor roadshow - The Australian-16 Sep 2019

A2 disruption to milk market not a bad thing - FOOD Magazine - Australia-12 Sep 2019

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.