A2M 2.50% $5.73 the a2 milk company limited

No, their articles are like Motely Fools in that they flip flop...

1. 2,357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3255
    No, their articles are like Motely Fools in that they flip flop between positive and negative sentiment on stock on a weekly basis depending on which contributor is writing about them. Since they have a positive and negative piece written on nearly every stock they claim victory in claiming they got the call right when there is a big share price move with their each way bet.

Do you put you trust in them and give them your own hard earned to be lucky to get a 6 or 7% return. At the same time they take home 6 to 7 figure pay packets or do you take control of your funds like we did make over 100% compounding pa over the last few years by investing in A2.

How the hell can anyone with a modicum of intellect read this lazy, poorly researched article and think its of use to influence their stock picks. Like I said a lot of the stock articles posted in Oz and Nz are either poorly researched or as we have found out in the past posted to deliberately influence the gullible into buying or selling a stock for the investment funds benefit.

Honestly H, after today's announcement do you think A2's excellent conservative management that has never put a foot wrong have lost the plot and got it wrong in increasing supply. You are smart enough to put two and two together without management having to spell it out to you why they did it and whats its effect is going to be on the next profit report.

Man up and have some faith in the company and its management and remember the reasons you bought into it in the first place. A2's competitors who are losing and continue to loose markets share to them despite their best efforts should be the ones loosing sleep, not a2 share holders and especially the LTH like you and me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.73
Change
0.140(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $4.148B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.50 $5.79 $5.49 $16.48M 2.904M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 11368 $5.73

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.74 18938 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.