A2M 0.00% $6.88 the a2 milk company limited

Chart Update, page-8650

1. 5,998 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 525
    You're also suggesting they would alter the figure higher than the result as soon as results are known. Are you suggesting they would do this after already publishing their predictions? That would seem to be absurdly blatant.

Of course I'm not suggesting that, that would almost be slandering the fine share trading companies in Australia who have the highest standards in the world in the best regulated and informed market in the world. wink.png

Have you seen the consensus published? With the predictions that make up that consensus also showing who made them?

No???? Neither have I. I have only seen such detailed predictions after the result is published. For instance at this point GS is published saying $15 target...are they right or wrong...

Of course these conflict of interests do not occur ....never.... the fact that several cases have found doesn't mean a thing.....we have Chinese walls, the best walls in the world...

ought to be based on objective analysis
    I agree, yet just this week we have seen some analysis based on what exactly, guesswork, rumours and opinion.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.