A2M 0.00% $6.88 the a2 milk company limited

Chart Update, page-8719

1. 34,238 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 890
    The Chart might have hit an inflexion point and the recent A2M chart reduction in A2M although it mIght have been caused by the Margaret Court supportive newsflow of A2M CEO may reverse.

This is just as well as the Citi reduction in sales target and the strangely coincidental Australian article in the News Corporation and Fox News stable appear to be attempts from the moderates to push for support for Margaret Court, clearly a great female champion. gweipo.

CEO Hrdlicka’s statements show some cultural consistency and cultural support of its largest consumer base away from the social decay of western Clintonite decadence so despised outside elitist “progressive” childless western society.

A2M CEO and Tennis Australia President (it is still true, Jayne still has two big enormous jobs, what one male has that?) has supported Margaret Court saying renaming “Court arena” in A2M’s Melbourne area and home of its AGM is “not on the board’s agenda and there’s much ado about nothing”.

Given that even now A2M erstwhile a SP victim of identity politics and the Australian gender war thang or theme, A2M’s chart and SP might go up as clearly being anti-identity politics is supportive of Beijing, New York And currently London where most of its consumer growth for the A2M product.

A2M’s chart might reverse upwards next week aligned to its customer experience, the great Presidents Trump and Xi And English Prime Ministers Morrison and Johnson might be more favorable to a company whose CEO and endorsement interests are aligned to its customers and nationals.

I only wish A2M CEO Hrdlicka could keep the expenses, perks, Remuneration, conflicts, poor conflicted sponsorship down as well as eliminate the NZ listing in a country Aotearoa prone to violence, massacres, scandals, nationalism and throat slitting “Haka” gestures. That is what a respected gweipo would do, moving away from the turgid identity politics that has so ridiculed Australian corporate culture and governance practices.

Go A2M, hope the chart breaks $12, move my sentiment from hold to buy and will change to held when I get some back.

Last edited by JCoure: 09/11/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.