A2M 0.30% $6.68 the a2 milk company limited

My initial claim suggesting that your opinion is invalid was...

1. 580 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    My initial claim suggesting that your opinion is invalid was based on YOUR following statements which contradicts itself. These include the following:

1) You claim you are a major holder (highly exposed to the movements of A2M SP),
    2) You are predicting based on the information you have, that the company will not live up to expectations,
    3) Based on these predictions you predict a fall in the share price of between 12-25% in the coming months,
    4) YET, you are holding or in your most recent comment you call it a "risky buy".

If your prediction was based on reliable information, and you used this information correctly to achieve your calculated share price of $8.2-$9.5, a smart investor would sell to buy in later. Your CGT comment also is not valid as selling now and buying back on the predicted dip will reset your cost base to a higher share price and so you will pay less CGT later on while pocketing the difference made between the current SP of $10.8 and $8.2 (your prediction).

It is under this basis I have come to the conclusion that you are not confident with your SP prediction and therefore is not willing to take the small risk of missing the boat when the SP continues to rise...yet you are throwing out comments which could mislead others here to believe that the company will not live up to expectations in the upcoming results.
    Last edited by freddie742: 11/07/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.