A2M 0.45% $6.71 the a2 milk company limited

IMHO as we enter the month of JAN, Usually considered as a...

1. 894 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 184
    IMHO as we enter the month of JAN, Usually considered as a decisive month for global equities one way or the other I think A2M will follow the suit of global equities until the result day that's when it will set its own direction depending on the result. IMO we have two scenarios up on us

Scenario 1
    Trump and XI with out delaying any further will sign the trade deal in first 2 weeks Jan followed by US kick starting positive earning season and FY20 estimates and last but not least FED's neutral stance and global liquidity continues which is a BULL CASE...... A2M will march forward to fill the left over gap between $15 and 16.

Scenario 2
    Delay or no talk on trade deal, weak global macros taking the centre stage,Cautious outlook by US firms on outlook 2020, global markets technicals looking rather tired almost looking for a reason to correct 10 ish percent (As most global experts have started to call the correction in early 2020) we have a gap waiting $12 to 13.

Will be interesting to see what happens....... IMO one of the above will manifest as i dont see JAN to be a range bound month

Cheers
    Do Your Own Research
    All In My Opinion
    Happy new year to all holders and to be holders (I believe A2M is the place to be in 2020 iam waiting patiently to get in again)
    SS

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.71
Change
0.030(0.45%)
Mkt cap ! $4.850B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.66 $6.74 $6.65 $5.860M 874.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 4537 $6.70

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.72 1339 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.