A2M 2.02% $6.05 the a2 milk company limited

Amazing, congrats to all, especially those of us lucky enough to...

1. 732 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 150
    Amazing, congrats to all, especially those of us lucky enough to have held this gem since listing on the ASX.

This is absolutely life changing for myself and my family. My SMSF has exploded due solely to A2M not to mention the significant holding in my wife's name. Diversification my arse!!

Losing nearly everything in the GFC, I needed to review my investment strategies. I had a plan, continued to look at the facts, continually updating my research and blocking out the noise. Let's be honest, this has not been an easy ride and has caused me significant amounts of stress over the years however the last 18 months my circumstances have changed and the stress was in some way created by myself.

Things which we take for granted, such as one's health, become far more important. As does family which I am first to admit I had neglected due to the my old fashioned values that the man must provide for his family. For the past 30 years, working 60 hours a week and missing important milestones due to the cost of life in general has worn me down. Now with three teenagers and a beautiful loving wife, I am looking at what a wonderful future I can provide for all that I hold dear to my heart.

Thanks to all the LTH's, you know who you are and how do I even begin to thank the mgmt team at A2M, you have literally given me a new lease on life.

Just for transparency, I sold half my holdings @ $20, personal and SMSF. The other half is for my kids, if they behave themselves!!!

GLA

Cheers

Kosy

Kosy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.05
Change
0.120(2.02%)
Mkt cap ! $4.362B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.95 $6.06 $5.94 $9.871M 1.640M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
36 28417 $6.04

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.05 7394 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.16pm 30/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$6.09
  Change
0.120 ( 3.05 %)
Open High Low Volume
$5.95 $6.09 $5.94 468362
Last updated 13.35pm 30/04/2024 ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.