A2M 4.97% $6.55 the a2 milk company limited

Chart Update, page-192

1. 186 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 103
    Just a bit of information from New York.......where my daughter has lived and worked for the last 10 years......they can get A2M milk from their local supermarket in Manhattan and have done so for last 6-8 months......because I've " preached " the benefits of A2M milk ; as for years I thought I was lactose intolerant but some 15-18 months ago after trying A2M discovered that I was probably intolerant to the A1 beta casein protein!!!!! I subsequently found that I could drink hot chocolate with A2M milk without the nauseous feelings and upset tummy ; this was a first time after some 30-40 years of avoiding any milk based products..........."Oh what a lovely feeling!!!! "
    Thus I became a shareholder around the $2.50 mark and added up to the $7.00+ mark; because of my enthusiasm for the company my daughter and son in law also became shareholders some 3-4 months ago ( just before the jump in price to $13-14 range ) somewhere around the $9 range, bit hard for me to work as they purchased through the American exchange ( or whatever it is called ).
    My daughter ( as she is an " entrepreneur " with her own business ) attended a women in business luncheon last week in New York where the guest speaker in her speech apparently amongst other companies " raved " ( my daughters words ) about the performance of this upcoming milk company from NZ/Australia......of course my daughter who had researched the company and read several of Prof Keith Woodwards articles was able to really add to the conversation at her table ( so no doubt there will be several more influential NY identities becoming shareholders )........especially where she is now a shareholder in her own right.
    My daughter also commented that the speaker said this A2M company will revolutionise the milk industry, which intrigued some of the women at my daughter's table as they obviously had serious rural interests.
    Word of mouth in the right circles can be a very powerful thing!!!!!!
    My daughter has previously commented on how quickly the A2M milk moves from the shelves in their local supermarket, which is in Chelsea part of Manhattan.
    I know this is only hearsay and a very small snapshot of NE American market but I'm sure this is repeated in a whole lot of areas and as such A2M is starting to gain a real foothold in the American marketplace with a whole lot of " little " people promoting the milk product.
    As a declaration I am A LONG TERM shareholder and will not sell any of my shares ( similar to CSL ) as I believe this company is going to be the CSL of the milk industry.

Cheers to all ,
    Civil

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.55
Change
0.310(4.97%)
Mkt cap ! $4.735B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.29 $6.58 $6.27 $31.16M 4.836M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 11796 $6.51

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.55 60520 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$6.51
  Change
0.310 ( 4.44 %)
Open High Low Volume
$6.29 $6.57 $6.28 849707
Last updated 15.59pm 16/05/2024 ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.