A2M 1.13% $6.24 the a2 milk company limited

Chart Update, page-2009

1. 1,213 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1679
    Hi Legacy – Thanks for the reply, and please when you find TA related articles etc. that focus on A2M continue to post the references. I for one do appreciate these posts. I didn’t give you a “Like” for your post but I’ve gone back and corrected that oversight now. I think at the time I was more focused on the Ehlers indicators and replying to the not so appreciative DaBull007 post. I am quite familiar with the other indicators mentioned in the article so I didn’t comment on them, and I have my own sometimes non-orthodox and non-intuitive ways of using them. For example. I use the Williams%R with a specific look back setting to identify strong trends, along with rules like go long when W%R is >80 (overbought). So what I was interested in was the MAMA and FAMA indicators and how they could add value to my system. In my last post I was just describing the process I would use to make a decision about changing my system and how far I had progressed in that process.

Yes I know there are a lot of different opinions regarding the value of TA and FA in Investing and Trading. Personally I think the only sensible approach is to use the method that works best for you and can be shown to provide a positive edge to your system. With low cap spec stocks I use both TA and what I call SFA (Speculative Fundamental Analysis), mainly because the SPs are generally news driven and to remind myself that there is a higher risk associated with speculation. With stocks in the ASX300 I use TA only and focus on short period leveraged trades in both directions using CFDs.

So good luck Legacy, and keep posting relevant A2M TA references on this thread. I mean to say this is a Chart TA thread isn’t it!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.24
Change
0.070(1.13%)
Mkt cap ! $4.511B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.22 $6.24 $6.18 $7.122M 1.146M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 9758 $6.21

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.25 34490 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$6.23
  Change
0.070 ( 0.48 %)
Open High Low Volume
$6.20 $6.24 $6.19 316801
Last updated 15.59pm 15/05/2024 ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.