A2M 0.82% $7.34 the a2 milk company limited

Chart Update, page-10115

1. 134 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Absolutely, but I feel it's too soon to make a call yet.

What made me really worried was when one of China's party officials Geng Shuang made a statement saying that the infectiousness of the virus is serious and that it was transmissible prior to symptoms showing. While our Chief Medical Officer contradicted this saying that it was not infectious prior to symptoms showing - only to amend his statement a day or two afterwards along with other Western government officials.

Considering the fact that China usually understates these kind of things, it would be prudent if we take it more seriously.

This was also why they didn't bother to quarantine the direct Wuhan to Australia flights and instead just did a temperature check and handed out information booklets of symptoms to look out for.

And then a day or two following this, the US and Australia have implemented full border closings for non citizens and residents that have been to Mainland China. Along with other countries like Japan who're now blocking anyone who travelled through Hubei, Vietnam cancelling all China flights and Thailand's government now proposing that visas on arrival be revoked for all Chinese travellers.

With that being said, the company has no debt, a quality product and a strong reputation, so it will definitely survive whatever gets thrown at it. But I feel that this occurrence will at least have some impact however big or small.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$7.34
Change
0.060(0.82%)
Mkt cap ! $5.270B
Open High Low Value Volume
$7.29 $7.37 $7.27 $8.753M 1.196M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
30 18633 $7.34

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$7.35 10275 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.50pm 28/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$7.36
  Change
0.060 ( 0.96 %)
Open High Low Volume
$7.29 $7.37 $7.28 342223
Last updated 13.13pm 28/05/2024 ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.