A2M 0.28% $7.18 the a2 milk company limited

Chart Update, page-7502

1. 2,491 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 313
    hi Broker, it is true that in the past we have had 50% growth over 2 years, however this year we have had less than 6% growth in the sp from September 2018 to September 2019.
    i’m a long term in from $2 and the firmest believer in the product a2 milk from the outset.
    I reduced my 100% holding earlier on this year at around $14NZ, so I missed the pinnacle of $18.
    im looking to top up but still not go all in on a2 as I have done since the beginning.
    i have my reasons and they are not because I don’t consider a2 to be a life changing product because it can be as can the stock.
    for many reasons, we are tracking sideways at this time and I personally don’t feel we have reached bottom yet, neither do I believe we will see the growth in the do that we have seen historically, but I also agree that a2 is still a good stock market investment.
    the high this year at $18 was definitely a sell rather than a buy imo and the excited uprampers during that time were on speed, advocating buy buy buy. there is a load of upramping here when people get excited, but to buy on a rise is risky as we know with this stock, it’s a game of snakes n ladders as it climbs the ladder only to fall down the next snake. That’s the nature of this stock as we have all learned. I’m not saying that those who bought in high this year won’t see returns, but it’s a hard one to lose money straight away. It will come back and as I have been know to have said time and time again....not overnight..but it will happen.
    yes, I erred on the side of caution, I was conservative, and have been since JH sold out this time last year. Iv been a bit off the stock since then and for the first time conservative in my outlook. Rightly so given the 6% this year.
    I for one have no ulterior motive or agenda other than to reflect the stock and political environment and act accordingly. I certainly don’t, have blind faith, Im waiting for a level that I feel comfortable with to top up and that level is around $12NZ at this time.
    ‘I do hope that JH sells the rest of her stock ASAP, so we can get on without waiting because it’s painful and when that announcement comes out it will be a snake.
    ‘Being transparent about this stock is neither upramping or downramping it’s just saying how I see it 5 years in.
    growth stocks are stress stocks and it takes courage to trade this stock or be long.
    i don’t see the do growth being quite as spectacular as we have seen the last 5 years but there is no doubt that it will continue to grow if it is allowed given the stock market environment, and if a2 management become a tad more proactive with their shareholders and if JH expresses a more loyal sentiment and accumulated some skin in the game.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$7.18
Change
0.020(0.28%)
Mkt cap ! $5.190B
Open High Low Value Volume
$7.18 $7.23 $7.13 $12.81M 1.785M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 3865 $7.18

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$7.20 7121 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$7.18
  Change
0.020 ( 0.20 %)
Open High Low Volume
$7.18 $7.23 $7.13 1306035
Last updated 15.59pm 07/06/2024 ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.