PET 0.00% 2.5¢ phoslock environmental technologies limited

Hi Recon welcome on board Simondj my understanding of the...

1. 1,424 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 856
    Hi
    Recon welcome on board

Simondj my understanding of the dollars is $1usd would be $1.25 aud at a exchange of 80c and $1.33 at a exchange of 75c so the weaker dollar might be helping, but since we are doing contracts in all sorts of currency it would be to hard to tell as we need to look at what the aud is doing with each currency, i would suggest not worrying about what the aud is doing against the usd it would be the yuan? we need to keep a eye on but also need to take into account in china might be getting paid in yuan? but also making payments out in yuan? . so i don't think in the overall picture there will be to much of a difference

Inchiquin, another great post, 2 points that might explain the searches getting high each year are
    as each year goes by without work being done on these lakes more nutrients are going in and therefore causing these breakouts more often (the problems only getting worst)
    the other point , i know and might of posted it at the time but was probably 1.5 years ago so going from memory i had read a report on Europe, as part of being in the eu each county had to make sure their water bodies reached a certain grade by a set date 2020 ? and there was a lot that didn't so might be a lot of action coming from Europe in the next few years to meet these targets ?

thanks
    Mickem

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.