SGQ 0.00% 2.5¢ st george mining limited

My interpretation from kates9999 chart lies in the last 3...

1. 1,195 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1035
    Symmetricaltrianglebreakingwhichway...?
    My interpretation from kates9999 chart lies in the last 3 candles. they are all negative with a Doji cross followed by the Inverted Hammer and a downsloping resistance. Thereby implying a break downwards . But we know from fundamentals that there is too much positive psychology at play and the break is more likely to be upwards if the pending results are positive. I suspect the chart is really reflecting the manipulation by bots rather than the true market sentiment. With small cap companies there usually is a heavier influence on price prediction and movement because of the fundamentals, especially when there is anticipation from the euphoric activity as we have been witnessing in the last few weeks or so with SGQ. That is not to downgrade the excellent charting work that kates9999 and others post. These will be very valuable tools when SGQ establishes themselves with a minable resource.
    All this is how I interpret the current situation. So, who ever thinks I have glaring errors, please correct me.
    Cheers,
    Helmenesh.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $24.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.5¢ $1.765K 70.59K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 282712 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 167447 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.36am 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.