SGQ 5.56% 1.9¢ st george mining limited

there you go people who probably want to hang themselves selling...

1. 15,334 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 684
    there you go people who probably want to hang themselves selling at 10c a month ago because they couldn't read it was 80% oversold on the chart

Screenshot 2020-11-12 at 14.02.26.png

I appreciate charting is complex its not something you can know or understand when you are new to trading - however it may be USEFUL to others if not to you> You have 4 posts I can only presume you are new? - you won't know what is useful or not yet if that is the case ?

not everyone is new and some of us are at 10 years plus and want to either discuss or offer assistance to others who want to learn like others did to us 10 years ago which was beyond invaluable.  it would be a lot better to either not look at a thread you know you won't not understand or just try and compute it and just click off and think nope like another language rather than remarks like this -its not personal to you but this is the second instance of it in 24 hours.  

there will be no-one with any skill left on this site soon its running low and will be just full of sharks and the odd geo- im within an inch from deleting my profile I enjoy the posting and I enjoy helping its been 10 years so its a little habitual to do it but its becoming unenjoyable quickly - again not directed solely to you but its a clear theme and its time to speak up

as it is you are playing with 75 % plus of people who want to take your money  (im not one of them as I do quite fine without the need)

and trust me the only way to make money successively and not take losses is learning charting if you want to keep doing this properly on various equities  - that's why we all start to learn them and because it is is needed and it's actually quite fascinating and mentally stimulating as well as profitable.  you will unlikely get dementia playing with charts at 70 yrs plus.  

There are chart threads for a reason to intelligently talk about charts - I would not go into a German language thread not knowing German and start making comments

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.001(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $18.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.9¢ 1.6¢ $18.08K 1.066M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 403205 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 78604 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.7¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.7¢ 138559
Last updated 13.29pm 03/05/2024 ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.