SGQ 3.23% 3.2¢ st george mining limited

chart update, page-67

1. 541 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 425
    Hey @Xenius
    I will be happy to be proven wrong but expect growth and consolidation rather than substantial moves - with the following justification:-

Though in recent months we have seen what many of us believe is the beginning of an upturn in the nickel price this never moves in a straight line and will be subject to retracements along the way

IMHO the Cathedrals belt appears to be likely to be a high grade mineralised deposit of global significance however we are only testing near surface at present and the full definition will take many years. There have been high grade intersections in multiple locations throughout the belt and I expect this announcement to extend this further. - and even though it may be construed by some to be a new discovery I have reservations about the market seeing it that way. There are many announcements that come out from explorers that in a resources boom generate substantial share price moves - we are not yet in a resource boom - we are at the start - and though the signs are promising the substantial increases will come with the significant investment that will occur when the project moves from hopeful to derisked and nstitutional investment criteria has been met by more than the relatively small investment houses and us retail investors

Us retail investors can see the opportunity
    The larger institutional investors are all about risk management and surety of investing the funds that their members trust them to - they will only invest substantial amonts when their investment criteria has been met.

The real value in SGQ will be shown when a JORC resource is proven and the feasibility study that follows that shows the economics of the project- but lets enjoy the baby steps towards that goal.

I will be happy to see the long term weekly downtrend line broken to the upside and maintained above 18c such that this zone around 18c changes from resistance to support

Cheers
    IO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
0.001(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $31.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.2¢ 3.0¢ $55.18K 1.787M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 939421 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 358179 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.