SGQ 3.23% 3.2¢ st george mining limited

chart update, page-69

1. 541 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 425
    Hi @dgleeson

I'm probably not the best person to ask that as I am much more an analyst of facts rather than a speculator - notwithstanding that comment if I do see what my investment criteria determines as a potentially extraordinary investment I do believe in the philosophy of being invested 12 months too early rather than 30 seconds too late - and my timeline allows for this as it is different to many other short term investors as I hope the bulk of my investment will benefit my children and grandchildren.

This current campaign - which I expect will run to the end of the year - is
    a) partially exploration, with some being new exploration and some being step out drilling to attempt to define zone extents of existing mineralised areas
    b) partially infill drilling
    All of these will be used toward defining an INITIAL resource estimate

I'm sure everyone wants to see a JORC resource (including the company) but as I mentioned in my earlier post I believe the true scale of this mineralisation will not be proven for many years to come. This is not a Sirius big blob - it is a complex structure (that IMHO has the potential to be very, very substantial) and that requires the careful diligent exploration methodology that has been employed to date to continue

I do agree with @helmenesh and other posters who call for more rigs
    If it was me I would get 2 more RC (or even RAB) rigs in to test these shallow areas (XRF results would be adequate - Diamond and assays can follow) - but it is not me - I would probably spend valuable funds and resources that could be used more wisely by someone like John Prineas who is following a proven methodology (he has told me in the past that they are going painfully slowly as BHP peppered the place with holes and mainly drilled granite) - there is so much masking going on that I think the people that have ALL of the knowledge of what they think's going on are in control of the funds and the drill programs.
    Maybe the answer is somewhere in between - I would like it all to happen now as much as everyone else - but the right team is in place and the right captain is at the helm - gee it can be hard being patient sometimes - but that's what we need - in spades

Regarding issuing a JORC resource: John Prineas is one of the smartest people in this space.
    If you listen carefully to what he has said of recent times he has alluded to there being no rush to capitalise on the battery minerals boom as, even though there is early stage movement already, nickel pricing forecasts increase substantially when we get into the 2030's

So I don't know how interested the company actually is in defining a JORC resource just yet - (they know full well the sharks are circling) though I would expect they should have enough data for an (initial estimate) by the last quarter of this current financial year

Cheers and GLTAH
    IO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
0.001(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $31.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.2¢ 3.0¢ $55.18K 1.787M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 939421 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 358179 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.