S2R 2.44% 8.0¢ s2 resources ltd

For gods sake dude. The risk/reward here is clear to see. If you...

1. 737 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 692
    For gods sake dude.

The risk/reward here is clear to see. If you can't see it, well I feel sorry for you, but it's understandable going off RXL or whatever it was that you DID see value in, that has since become financial disaster for you after you no doubt analysed it though the same lens as u seem to be using for S2R. Seemingly not a great track record to go off.

Everyone of your concerns has been met with a solid rebuttal, mostly accompanied by documented and verifiable evidence supporting the contrary and positive view to your own.

By their very nature, explorers are risky but this one has so much stacked in its favour compared to the vast majority if them, yet you continue to nit-pick S2R to the n'th degree like nothing more than a govt guaranteed 20 bagger in 3 months is acceptable?

Show me some explorers that you think are more positively positioned, that you have scrutinised to the same degree please.

The whole gold sector has taken a sentimental hit in the last week since the recent FED announcements that have done their best to tamp down concerns around the US economy and as a result weighed on gold and miner sentiment. S2R held up surprisingly well compared to many.. esp considering the compulsory .5 cent movements after the 10 cent barrier has been crossed mean that any movement at this price point tends to appear a bigger percentage than some company that hovers aroound $1.50 or so, of which any minimum price change appears more favourable percentage wise.

A few cents really is meaningless. Most of us are not here for that and care less about it, up or down.. and even so all but the most recent buyers are probably in the money anyway. if we were to take your advice and trade I like u suggested, its not like there is a shitload of volume to take advantage of those crappy little moves even if you did want to trade them anyway and doing so might leave you empty handed when some big news drops and there is potential to moon.. Really dumb advice in my opinion.

To suggest that holders are silly for not selling out and trying to take advantage of a minor price drop.. clearly totally unrelated to company sentiment.. more macro influenced, while we are waiting for the pivotal news of the exploration licence granting that is due to drop shortly and which will no doubt boost the price significantly just tells me that either you are not a very good medium or longer term strategist or have one of a multitude of other investor shortcomings.. no point spelling them all out here. I hope it's just an oversight on your behalf.

You and your schizophrenic sycophantic other half ..MrAu.. who appears to be your personal 'Baldric' (from blackadder fame), who resides on your other computer should either buy in or bugger off as you said you would on more than one occasion.

Whats the point in hanging around trying to save us all here from the horrible fate that you seem to think awaits us when there are plenty of true basket case stocks, not held by Mark Creasey, managed by Mark bennet that surround and abut Australia's richest gold mine, awaiting imminent permission to explore?

surely there are better recipients of your wisdom?

This is the last time I will bother with you.. good luck anyway buddy. I do actually think you're gonna need it.

regards..

Poodle

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add S2R (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
-0.002(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $36.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.1¢ 8.1¢ 7.9¢ $42.21K 526.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5697 8.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.2¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.18pm 23/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
S2R (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.