S2R 1.28% 7.9¢ s2 resources ltd

Chart update, page-32

1. 4,239 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1341
    I always like to hear contrarian views from non-holders. Firstly, I always want to challenge my investment thesis. I don't want to drown out possible clues that will save me money. Secondly, regardless of how bullish I am, I may learn something that can benefit me in the future. If not in this stock, then in another.

But this post is exactly the kind of misleading garbage that confuses people on HC.

This is NOT a double top. A double top requires a subsequent fall below a support level AFTER the two consecutive highs.

Now, could it form a double top? Of course, it can. I don't know if it will, and neither do you. It's not there now, and you are ascribing a chart pattern based on wishful thinking. Your post reeks of butt hurt. If the price does retrace, it will not be for any reasons YOU have mentioned.

As for 18 cents, just LOLZ. This is the spec end. Prices are up and down like a bride's nighty. 18 cents is hardly an earth shattering retrace,
    You're haunting these threads like a bad smell for a reason. You had opportunity to buy under 14 cents. Why didn't you, Einstein?
    Last edited by SilverFox88: 21/07/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add S2R (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.