S2R 4.17% 12.5¢ s2 resources ltd

Chart update, page-2

1. 709 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 631
    I like your roadmap of the price kingdominion.. sounds very reasonable and feasable .

Agree with you about recent sellers too.. my god. With the clear and present potential of this little company to rocket in the near future .why of all times would you sell out now esp at these prices.. madness.. i know everyone has their reasons though but its pretty sad if you had held them for a while up to this point and are throwing in the towel now.. or had to sell..just as we approach the vinegar stroke

I collected quite a few more at the 11 and 11.5 cent mark.. thought id be happy.. but my God.. im kicking myself again that i didnt dive in even deeper. It's hard to see them coming back to that level now that the tax selling is out of the way, we've had this latest good news that has probably lit the fuse and we enter a period where we are likely to have a series of significant newsworthy milestones ticked off.. and that not even considering the actual drilling results or the agnico factor . God knows what could happen there.

I imagine it would be pretty hard for agnico to have a serious crack. They'd have to be trying pretty bloody hard to separate me from my little stash of s2r before the party has even begun, although it's clear why they might try too. The instos and management own quite a few and and have done for some time, because they know what could unfold.. ditto with a lot of us retail holders ... No sane investor of any type bought them to sell out at anywhere near this stage. if that eagle comes a swoopin' it might think its latched on to a honey badger instead of the mouse it thought was sinking its claws into. There will be a lot of fightback im sure...

Only 400million or so shares and not a lot of turnover A well informed stable shareholder base that for the most part does not want to be short changed at this stage of the proceedings.

Let them try. See where they get to. They'd better be happy to be thoughly ripped off is all I say.

It's been worth the wait. Popcorn time approaching as we watch this show roll on

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add S2R (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
0.005(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $56.60M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 12.5¢ 12.0¢ $24.51K 204.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 156543 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 530602 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
12.0¢
  Change
0.005 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
12.0¢ 12.0¢ 12.0¢ 20850
Last updated 13.57pm 14/05/2024 ?
S2R (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.