WGP 11.1% 1.0¢ westralian gas and power limited

chart upside, page-34

1. 1,136 Posts.
    SUNCO, fair enough on the 10-20 times trading movement if the find is similar but I have a feeling to reap some very exciting rewards here that all WGP have to do is prove in their drill results that at least one of the two possible shales exist under their tenement. Once the proof is in then given its size and location and the present financial limitations of the company, then one of the producing neighbors or some other O&G giant who wants a stake in the Perth Basin might step in and make life very interesting for the Share Holder.... Personally, given Woodada, RedBack and some other exploration results a bit further south, I believe its there.
    Only reason I took a position yesterday was because I don't think it will be too long before other's do the research and form a similar opinion to mine and start moving on the stock before drilling starts.. I'm not a full time trader and I don't use a broker so I have to take positions on my days off , when I'm at my Computer.

Spara, P&D?. I dunno, do you mean a P&D for the recent Soph involvement?. Would you sell discounted bulk shares at around 25% profit or would you let it ride until the market had a good reason to drive the MC like an EGO maniac. And besides, of the volume and money that drove EGO if half of that investment drive comes here on an anticipation play like EGO's then WGP might see its whole register go through in a day.. Saw it happen about 18 Months ago on a little spec, traded 1.5 X its register... Amazing to watch and participate in of course.. P&D? Nah, I don't reckon. Just my Opinion though.

I wonder why EGO and AWE took the trouble to announce WGP's recent ann regarding the CR and Basin Characteristics/ Location. AWE's understandable I guess but EGO's interest?
    I mean, obviously promoting more activity in the region, but I would have thought they would have held off until WGP had a log of exploration results to help EGO's or AWE's regional interest... Perhaps I should research it a little more.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WGP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.