SMY sally malay mining limited

Hi 4620.if you are interested in Nickel have you looked into WSA...

1. 6,951 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Hi 4620.
    if you are interested in Nickel have you looked into WSA , I beleive they are currently getting some good high grade intersections. My long memory reminds me that I came across the area many years ago as a posssible Nickel area.I am not recommending the share , I have not researched it very much myself , I just have it on my Radar screen and noticed the announcement. I see it spiked upwards yesterday so I would be careful, I usually pick my time and sell into spikes, or wait ,{ however I notice that there is to be another announcement soon which could affect matters to some degree} as sometimes 'insiders' have already bought the shares and use the spike to sell into to make a profit and buyers in the spike become 'easers', easing out the insiders ertc.I am not saying that it is the case in this company however it is a risk I do not take with any share.I do not like the 'Taxidermist'. There was also a recent issue of shares at a lower price than today's price, remember.
    MCR I have just done the chart on this one for you, it is 'Just' in buy at present however I would have a tight stop loss on this one at less than $0.30 for today, in fact I would sell out. Remember I am not advising you.I make mistakes and therefore can be wrong, many times.
    You may contact me if you so wish by e-mail at [email protected]
    Best wishes
    B2

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.