VR1 4.35% 2.2¢ vection technologies ltd

We have all entered at different levels. It is very hard to buy...

1. 2,189 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2340
    We have all entered at different levels.

It is very hard to buy into a stock that you have seen rise substantially.

You need to do your homework.

I spent 5 hours reading through every single announcement. I spent time watching the youtube videos online to better understand what we actually do and how we do it.

Only then did I get a sense of what this business actually does.

Think about this, for a moment...during the 18th Century the world transformed through manufacturing known as the industrial revolution.

The next really big transformation was the computer age, and with it digitisation.

Which brings us to this very substantial opportunity that I am of the opinion VR1 is very much right at the forefront of. The digitisation of manufacturing.

Think about it...every single product we see and use on a daily basis...every car and every building, and then right down to every single component of that product....needs to be designed, produced and over time....improved and enhanced. And digitising it, bringing it into digital form, so that its designer, its producer and even its end buyer and user can see and totally absorb it...using a digital device.

Starting to see the possibilities yet?

Now what about the application to education and training? Simulation of a process, saving time and money....application to medical processes....and hopefully soon to be announced....working with defence.

So now ask yourself the question....If this team delivers what I think they are going to deliver....what difference does it make if you paid 3c, 10c or 20c.....if this could become a multi Billion dollar business?

I bought my largest amount circa 10c last week, and am certainly looking to add on weakness...but due to the very small amount of free float available, this is proving hard to do.

I think the real threat we will have as shareholders is from a large Facebook/Google type player making us a very attractive offer and stealing this business away from us before we get to see the real benefits flow through. I truly hope not but think this is a serious possibility.

Please note this is NOT financial advice and don't invest what you cant afford to lose.

10x

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $24.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ $424 19.06K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 1028253 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 63276 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.32pm 30/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.2¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.2¢ 30720
Last updated 12.17pm 30/05/2024 ?
VR1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.