BIT 5.00% 1.9¢ biotron limited

chart weekly, page-1285

1. 229 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 355
    INTERESTING UPDATE ON COVID-19 VACCINE TRACKER

(BIT is a cure/in conjunction with another compound, in this chart everything is listed as vaccine, I would think this is just for ease of posting the updates, as some of the others listed are cure attempts also)

.https://www.raps.org/news-and-articles/news-articles/2020/3/covid-19-vaccine-tracker

Organization: Peter Doherty Institute for Infection and Immunity
    Vaccine candidate: No name announced
    Details: The Doherty Institute has received $3.2 million from the Jack Ma foundation to accelerate the creation of a COVID-19 vaccine with an active and passive platform.
    No other details have been released at this time.

THE University of Queensland was separately mentioned on this site, so this refers to the Melbourne Branch of Doherty.

I find the most interesting aspects of this update to be (A) "No Name Announced" and (B) Active and passive platform"

SO THIS COULD BE -

(A)......NO NAME ANNOUNCEMENT - CONFIDENTIALITY, NO PUBLIC ANN ON A COMMERCIAL ENTITY

(B).....(PASSIVE) - BIT HOLDING DOWN COVID-19S' PANTS... .......(ACTIVE) - KICKING COVID-19S' ARSE

In much the same way that chemo and radiation work together on some cancers, although (unfortunately) not as selective.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
-0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.9¢ $5.671K 298.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 512798 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 1050263 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.