BIT 6.25% 4.5¢ biotron limited

chart weekly, page-21

1. 5,055 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2286
    yesterdays volume with over 16 million and a 40%+ rise in the SP created BIT to draw attention yet again to punters/investors..... Profit takers have and dumped much today, SP may end up to be around 15%-20% down by end of day.... BUT and here is the big BUT, its obvious the accumulation from a few large buyers are cleaning up and taking large positions, the volume today is massive, by the end of day I would say 4 to 5 times the volume of yesterday... so to only fall 15%+ proves that the SP is consolidating strongly around these levels, some one wants in big time... for such a high risk speculative stock it seems some one is confident to throw tens of thousands at it in one hit time and time again...

todays announcement regarding the speeding ticket looks like a attempt to justify the rise... however Im taking a guess there is more to it... could this finally be the year for Biotron to get into massive revenue potential?... I am considering holding this time, not just trading it, a game changing announcement and the SP will spike fast and hard... Dont want to miss out, all seems to be lining up for such...

high risk for sure.... massive gain potential in a blink... big money wants in... tic toc...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
-0.003(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $40.60M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 4.9¢ 4.4¢ $178.8K 3.841M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 95490 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.