NVQ 0.00% 3.1¢ noviqtech limited

I see this as a restart from July 2021 when the new funding...

1. 406 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 213
    I see this as a restart from July 2021 when the new funding landed (nothing to do with 2020 which was the start of the restructuring).
    Over the next five to ten years there will be trillions invested in this space globally. These large companies will need smart software to track and trace energy usage in an immutable way and prove (not just say) they're reducing CO2 emissions. TYM doesn't need to get a huge piece of the pie to be successful.
    To me it's easy to see what the plan is. Deliver pilot projects with big players in the decarbonisation space to show proof of concept and after that proceed to commercial rollout. Will TYM be 2c in six months time if the UON pilot proceeds to a five year commercial contract given UON's main clients include Rio Tinto, BHP, Fortescue? If people can't see it then best move on and invest in something you understand.

It's as plain as day to me. This a data play. The company website landing page tells us in four words.

"Transforming data into sustainability"

Technically today was bullish. It smashed through major support and hit 2.1 but the buyers then stepped up. If it can churn around here for a while it will be very bullish.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVQ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.