YOW 0.00% 2.3¢ yowie group ltd

Chart YOW, page-468

1. 1,684 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1229
    Thanks. The Supplier Announcement was uncertainty (and still is until it is proven otherwise). It wasn't about whether it was a good thing long term or not...it was always about the fact that uncertainty was being added....and the fact that until the new manufacturer is proven..that will remain. By discussing it at the time (and getting my head bitten off by the likes of you and others) what you hope to be telling people is be cautious ..the market does not like uncertainty and there was a long gap in time leading to the upcoming quarterly....and a company that is shy on detailed releases.
    Obviously I wasn't the only one to sell...(and obviously that is still the case given the SP)

As for why I am commenting today ...what have I to gain? Nothing..nothing at all ...good luck to holders I say...any LT has lost almost 50% in just over a few months.....that hurts....and should be questioned.........I just came in to see the SP as I was following an Li related thread...and wanted to ensure my predictions were correct. They were. I add my comments aimed at you because its a forum and I don't like to see people being personally attacked by you. It's bullying. The fact that you might be eloquent doesn't detract from that. So, if all I succeed in doing is making your comments more about the game and less about the person ..great...success.
    Good luck with YOW.
    564xxl
    PS ...and yes..one day I might come back again...but not until I can avoid catching a falling knife.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YOW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.275M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 118344 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 156545 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
YOW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.