YOW 0.00% 2.3¢ yowie group ltd

OMG here we go again.... Different strokes for different folks....

1. 471 Posts.
    OMG here we go again....

Different strokes for different folks.

I wish i had sold all my YOW shares when i decided to downsize my holding at 1.01 or was it 1.10 Cant remember. Point is i did it coz i saw a retrace and i had something that i was wanting to buy. Bad decision as i could have bought back considerably more that these prices which i thought were well in our past.

Since being in YOW i have traded it a few times. I have Never doubted the Product/Brand both Choc and its other broader revenue streams will be a Success. I as have other have come under criticism for voicing an opinion that may or may not have been critical of Management for some of their decisions/announcements.

It would seem that some here think that others should not be allowed to have an opinion that is not seen to be positive or be allowed to sell out at a profit or whatever is beneficial to their portfolio. TBH im not sure why they would want to be on a forum if they only want to her Good News or people that Might be sometimes considered Rampers.

Either way if you are not looking at all points of view and only thinking of Blue Sky then good luck. I would however suggest that you should never look at charts that clearly show a reduction in the SP of close on 50%, as that will clearly not be what you want to see - even if it IS THE FACT. but it might explain some of the angst on display....

Cheers
    Last edited by dazz_au: 23/02/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YOW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.275M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 118344 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 156545 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
YOW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.