ZIP 3.63% $1.29 zip co limited..

In this post i have included 7 charts in this order: Technical...

1. 84 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    In this post i have included 7 charts in this order: Technical Analysis With Indicators: 1.Hourly, 2.Daily, 3.Weekly. Support & Resistance: 4. Hourly, 5.Daily, 6.Weekly, 7. Monthly. Reason why i didnt include the same time frames together: Avoid clutter and provide clear view of charts.

Main give away from my observations: As long as we stay above the SMA of ~$7.76 for me to see this as a new bullish uptrend and breaking consolidation + downtrend range.

TECHNICAL ANALYSIS WITH INDICATORS

HOURLY: SUPPORT, GAP, SMA (Disregard the SMA part)
    Today we gapped up to $8.9 which we were met with the highlighted resistance of roughly 8.74 - 9.11 and failed to break through. However whats more important to note is that the previous day we challenged and broke out of the ~$7.50 SMA (Gray Line) which indicated a bullish sentiment after a somewhat consolidation and a short-med term down trend. As seen, ~$7.76 is now our horizontal support as well as where the gap will officially fill once touched. When that may be? Who knows. But i expect that to be a point of reference should the price fall in the future. All indicators suggest that yes, this is a bullish run on the 1hr chart.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3340/3340785-ba31f8de85157a220404e80ef0c912b3.jpg

DAILY:
    Test of ~$7.73 SMA and of course, the bigger the time frame, the more significant areas of focuses are. Thus, a jump in price and volume. MACD suggests cross which is a bullish indication as well as being above the 0.00 point. Volume is consistent with price action and RSI suggesting this break out of the resistance + SMA to be genuine. Closing above the breakout point would be the focus for today to strengthen breakout. All indicators suggests bullish sentiment.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3340/3340691-08d1066f83b1ff075db9fae3f3bba15d.jpg

WEEKLY:
    Weekly Chart shows overall uptrend. We are at a pivotal point of challenging the SMA which this "bigger wave" time frame can be seen in more detail through the daily and hourly charts with its volume and price action. Currently somewhat at the bottom of the long term uptrend support while being squeezed with the SMA as shown could suggest the "next" rally up is imminent to respect the uptrend principles of Higher Highs and Higher Lows. RSI imo, is extremely healthy. Above 40-50 which provides a bullish sentiment while not being over bought therefore suggesting there will be room to still climb without "losing steam" in the over bought area. MACD shows a potential convergence with bulls strengthening although not a cross "yet". OBV shows long term volume trending up to support the long term price action uptrend. All indicators suggests a bullish sentiment and strengthening.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3340/3340703-04364189f430a2223d8a61b24400e595.jpg

SUPPORT & RESISTANCE: Price RANGES To Take Note Of:

HOURLY:https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3340/3340744-af7f1af59a391fd24e8ee3d1a75b365a.jpg

DAILY:
    The 3-4 (if you consider the small 3rd one too) most recent peaks before today's (Lower Highs). April - July Dips, Lower Lows. (DOWNTREND)
    The 3 dips from Mid April to July, Higher Lows. Mid April peak to Late April Peak, Higher Highs (UPTREND).
    Today, Broke out of support + End Of April Dip support (Not drawn but consider it as part of the ~$7.78 support range) and in the future i would like to see it close above the ~$7.78 support range and break out of the ~$9.14 resistance range to break the short-medium term January down trend with a higher high to complement its more recent higher lows and rebound the break upon retest to confirm a new medium term uptrend as it could still continue on as a down as part of its 6 Months drop however i have a more bullish sentiment from my analysis but i like to be more conservative.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3340/3340694-d19866e87e5e5152b8bde3c42fd1f9de.jpg

WEEKLY:
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3340/3340706-100b21eb4e44698967ddfd9977601738.jpg

MONTHLY:
    Shows nice uptrend. Overall, Indicators support the long term uptrend however MACD shows a possible bearish reversal HOWEVER, i would assume that it may rebound at point of contact/convergence from the looks of the MACD's past but more so imo, the fact that:
    -Monthly and all other charts shows an uptrend
    -We are somewhat at the bottom of the long term uptrend support
    -Id assume that the MACD "potential cross" is from the latest downtrend + consolidation from January's peak of $14+ till now which we just starting to see activity for the potential next uptrend of the bigger uptrend to show a more bullish monthly MACD.
    All indicators seems healthy to me for a bullish sentiment and my understanding of the "worrying" MACD is justified with the above 3 points.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3340/3340700-9f6fe1b11a1ae9cf92d6ca9bcf589706.jpg

Overall, EVERYTHING to me suggests we are looking at a new uptrend of the BIGGER uptrend. Across ALL CHARTS. The CONSISTENCY is KEY and from what i have "Technically Analyzed" from my unprofessional "Technical Analysis", i am expecting a new uptrend and new short-medium term bullish sentiment within a greater uptrend, bullish sentiment.

That being said, I wouldnt be surprised if the support of ~$7.76 SMA support range to retest however as yes, there is a gap and usually it does get filled upon retrace. When? Which retrace? Who knows. When / If it does filled, the rebound will serve as CONFIRMATION of the uptrend as it is roughly our next support range for a higher low and higher high (uptrend). But the positive is that if it does rebound, at least our support higher than the previous dip was and thus, respecting the fundamental principles of an uptrend.

Lastly, i am waiting for a retrace after this rise to see if it rebounds to confirm the trend as i highly prefer consistency and to take extra precautions especially for Z1P. Do take note that reports are due on the 26th of August & 29th of September. As history has shown, these are catalysts for price rallies prior and sell offs after announcements which the next anticipated report may also be a catalyst for the upcoming price actions.

IMO ONLY NOT FINANCIAL ADVICE.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.29
Change
0.045(3.63%)
Mkt cap ! $1.442B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.27 $1.32 $1.27 $16.63M 12.86M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30048 $1.29

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.29 290528 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.29
  Change
0.045 ( 3.89 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.25 $1.31 $1.25 2717786
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.