ZIP 3.63% $1.29 zip co limited..

Expected report approaching on the 26th of August, 2021 then 1...

1. 84 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    Expected report approaching on the 26th of August, 2021 then 1 month after, annual report on the 29th of September.
    https://www.marketindex.com.au/asx/z1p

28th of July, Shorts: 11.84%
    3rd of August, Shorts: 10.17%
    https://www.shortman.com.au/stock?q=Z1P

With what was just said, shorts decreasing, Delicious.
    As history shows, approaching expected announcement dates are usually paired with bullish rallies with sell offs soon after.

I expect history to repeat itself with upcoming green days as we approach the 26th of August.
    However, be cautious for what could ensue, should history repeat itself (according the past).

Understand that this is not fear mongering but a reminder to keep greed and over optimism of "going to the f*ing moon any minute now" in check to protect your capital and prevent irrational decision making IF we see another "buy the hype, sell the news" situation (would be nice if we didnt for a change). Therefore, being one less person to contribute to the selling pressure of Z1P's notorious sell offs if you are the type to buy on hype/high then price dips, and sell at break even on next rally (whatever difference this may even make as a collective). Of course, there are far more factors affecting Z1P's price but no benefit ever/usually comes from irrational actions to the individual and in turn, the community. This post my 2 cents for those potentially vulnerable.

On a brighter note:

Unfortunately i dont have time to look at the graphs however from what i can recall, (you can check), Z1P has always respected the fundamental rule of an "Uptrend" (Lower Highs, Higher Highs). This is especially evident on the larger time frames (especially Weekly) despite the pessimism and doom and gloom you may feel or see from the daily fluctuations by the understandably frustrated Z1P Community. Though we tend to move to extreme ends of highs and lows (especially lows), our lows / support base / consolidation ranges becomes higher over time and continues it's overall uptrend.

I maintain my belief that this company requires patience and a long term perspective with faith of it's continual future growth, representative of it's fundamentals and SP which is very liberating to the stresses and frustrations that may come with being an INVESTOR of Z1P.

You owe it to yourself to not be silly with your money. Know and be prepared for what you're potentially getting yourself into.

Short Term Pessimism with Long Term Optimism can go a long way in a company like this.

Be Well, Safe and Healthy.

Not Financial Advice, My Opinion Only, Do Your Own Research.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.29
Change
0.045(3.63%)
Mkt cap ! $1.442B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.27 $1.32 $1.27 $16.63M 12.86M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30048 $1.29

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.29 290528 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.29
  Change
0.045 ( 3.89 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.25 $1.31 $1.25 2717786
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.