ZIP 0.00% $1.76 zip co limited..

Try reading my posts before responding mate.Yesterday I actually...

1. 2,400 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2603
    Try reading my posts before responding mate.

Yesterday I actually outlined the key levels the sp needed to break and hold. Unfortunately none held = no breakout.

To go with that TA you'd want to get confirmation in the next session, unfortunately that hasn't followed on either (although the day isn't even halfway through yet so who knows what the close will look like?).

I'm not sure why you're focused on the negatives either mate?
    I've just outlined the areas of resistance the sp needs to break for a confirmation of a true breakout - if this happens that's very positive...

That's the thing about TA, it's dynamic so you've gotta be dynamic also as a lot can change in a very short timeframe.

It's not like I didn't put my money where my mouth was; I bought $250k of stock as a breakout trade.

Those levels I mentioned didn't hold so I copped the loss and moved on.

Can't win em all but there'll be other opportunities.

I like Zip as a company and yesterday's Ann further strengthened my view. However I'm not willing fight the sell pressure for now but I'll be keeping an eye on it.

And FWIW mate, if anyone is solely trading off a hc post by either you or I they should get their head read.

Also, you do understand that people can 'like' a post without buying or selling, right? lol

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.76
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.221B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.76 $1.83 $1.73 $24.87M 14.03M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 12361 $1.76

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.76 141226 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.