ZIP 5.13% $1.85 zip co limited..

Chart - Z1P, page-13200

1. 8,124 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 875
    you are spot on. I was heavily in profit (more than 3x back at $14), and while I did take profits sometimes, I also decided to redeploy by averaging up heavily off the back of the February US investor road show and rumoured dual/cross listing

The highest long parcel was at about $11, then $10, then $9 etc. I eventually became defeated in accumulating, and began trading it.

My long position bounces between 25-30% up now.

I appreciate your note and yes, it is in part an emotional connection to a stock I’ve held so long on, as to why I don’t totally exit.

the valuation is what keeps me here, in hope that eventually it turns around.

as someone has already stated, it’s Murphy’s law that the moment one sells, something happens, so I still hold out some hope that we will see another rise again.

To answer your question re Larry and the US, I am not entirely sure what I will do if there is no announcement, but it would be very concerning. It would be remiss to make that decision without seeing next report and the expenses.

Next report would dictate whether I hold out until next report to see if Larry announces something re an investor, as I think we can all agree (hence the February trip), that eventually they will need one.

I respect your post and taking the time to discuss with me.

I remain neutral on the stock for the moment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.85
Change
0.090(5.13%)
Mkt cap ! $2.335B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.75 $1.86 $1.74 $30.78M 16.96M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 23050 $1.84

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.85 42339 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.