ZIP 2.93% $1.93 zip co limited..

Chart - Z1P, page-14404

1. 8,124 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 875
    Marie is correct from a TA point of view, but FA has not been on her side when playing the TA sorcerer

there won’t be a “boom” without an announcement

the next quarter and HY will show impressively large growth on TTV, revenue and customer growth, but will have (imho) some unwelcomed surprises (loss, expense and cash). It will be mixed.

this is not until February and if you track volume per price brackets (which I haven’t done but can hazard a guess), there would be large resistance between $7.50-$8.50

we would be lucky to be in this range ahead of report but if we are, it will get sold down at each level of trapped retail, unless there is meaningful and structural change

the notes and Larry’s loan is until mid next year, so this will continue to play against zips favour

the cash burn/expense increase and ratios will be watched as will cash in the bank, as risk of a cap raise will be better assessed come Feb. cap raise concerns with the expansion and roll out of new branding globally, will continue to keep some sidelined investment.

we may see a slow climb back to $7, but without an incoming investment / fund, a rejected 30x multiple offer, then I can’t see any TA to support a “boom”

IMO, the most plausible event (re rating catalysts) will be a JV or investment partner pre Nasdaq listing in the new year before Feb report.

if capital isn’t required and you have taste for large risk reward, then this extended range could be very lucrative.

not investment advice, my opinion only dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.93
Change
0.055(2.93%)
Mkt cap ! $2.442B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.90 $1.96 $1.89 $26.31M 13.65M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 55581 $1.93

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.94 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.