ZIP 2.42% $2.96 zip co limited..

Not thinking any meaningful annoucements would come was a bad...

1. 133 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 53
    Not thinking any meaningful annoucements would come was a bad prediction to make to be honest. In hindsight it was correct, however you were betting against what management explicitly stated would come true.

In essence, you were predicting they would lie to us. Which, although Peter did lie to us, it was still a massive long shot to make that call and was luck.

Also what macros? haha US stocks are at ATH's. Who would have thought Zip wouldn't follow them one single bit, and instead tanked because of Peter's false promises.

I assume Affirm is the only "macro" you're talking about. i.e. Competition. I'm not sure if I'd call that a larger risk than it ever was. It's just Affirm happened to get the good deal with Amazon and left everyone in the dust.

Fine, bad debts. I'll give you that one. Good call.

Twisto and spotti dilution is minimal. Although if you want credit for that, then fine haha Not exactly something that was new news though. So can it be called a prediction? Hmmm, don't think so.

You sold, and in my opinion, did so on a hunch and also FOMO from Affirm/Afterpay. You can pat yourself on the back all you like, but it's pretty clear that a lot of this was luck.

Same as how you were unlucky on the way down with Zip. I don't see you talking yourself up over those decisions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.96
Change
0.070(2.42%)
Mkt cap ! $3.890B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.92 $3.00 $2.92 $24.17M 8.124M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 65936 $2.96

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.97 372311 53
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.06pm 10/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.