ZIP 0.36% $2.79 zip co limited..

Chart - Z1P, page-14881

1. 8,124 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 875
    you’re like the other selective readers, which probably explains why you’re in the position you’re in

you’ve tried abusing me on various occasions now but I’m not sure I’ve attacked you at all, only stuck to the stock to which I’m analysing. Zip.

i entered affirm early last year (as I posted) and sold just before they reported (along with all my other tech except pins) as posted.

I re entered a relatively small position (with the profits) under a month ago on affirm and have accumulated some, so to suggest I’m well in the hole and I dumped all in, makes you just sound foolish

ive made my profits in zip over the years, but stupidly didn’t make half of what I could have back at $14.50. I also bagged affirm so, I really doubt im down where you are in zip.

I have just checked and I’m 24% down in affirm at current. Lucky they were smaller entries in a falling market

I don’t like to see anybody lose money, but abusing and ridiculing others for sharing concerns and opinions, which continue to turn out correct, isn’t really appropriate.

maybe next time you and the handful of others will try to be more open minded and take realistic factual concerns onboard before abusing and attacking anyone with opposing views.
    Last edited by AlphaX: 06/01/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.