ZIP 0.00% $1.88 zip co limited..

Chart - Z1P, page-15515

1. 2,007 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 713
    Why are you constantly individually attacking posters. Saying I am a failed investor - you love assumptions don’t uou.

This is about stocks and investing, not personal attacks.

You assume so much about people it is comical. You somehow think you are the smartest person in the room.

Your the one who was the biggest supporter of ZIP when it was over $10 and now you are one of the biggest down rampers on the way down. That is comical. You have shown your cards now.

I am not a failed investor which is another flawed statement from you and you don’t know what I have bought and sold in my investments over the years, I am not a short investor and that has paid off very well for me. Just because a stock or sector is down I don’t run for the hills and quickly change my sentiment like you, that is how you loose money quickly. So many assumptions by you it is comical.

I don’t compare companies based on SP, I didn’t say that you did, another flawed statement by you.

You said “take a look at Disney, coin, PayPal, Netflix, meta(Facebook)”. These all have exposure to tech, as I just said the Nasdaq has sold of and all tech stocks are down that includes these stocks! So why are you singling out ZIP. The whole tech sector is well down! Another flawed point of view....and it goes on....lol

DYOR and get some financial advice.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.88
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.373B
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2847 $2.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.69 62875 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.