ZIP 10.8% $1.69 zip co limited..

I must admit I find chartists an odd bunch. A bit like witch...

1. 82 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    I must admit I find chartists an odd bunch. A bit like witch doctors of old. Lines on a chart do not a great company make.

Nothing new, or grand in the release, except they're trying to shut down all the rubbish, they shouldnt have been in, as quick as possible and
    will then try to make a living off commercial terms. Lots of wonderful expressions like "velocity of payments".

In essence, theyre going to whack existing customers as hard as possible, while reducing staff, fending off regulators and minnows like
    Paypal, Apple and the biggest banks in the country. and at the same reduce arrears an be more dicriminate bout which customers to take, while having lots less staff.

Theyre going to close some nonsense they paid $7.5m for, Pocketbook, But replace it with a new version.

Really. Batten the hatches and hope the sub doesnt sink. Meanwhile true believers throw more at it in the hope it will float again.

Fun to watch. Nine years to get to a point where they close half the wonderful things they announced, because they realise theyre not wonderful.
    Sounds a bit like throw gunk at the wall and see what sticks.
    Perhaps it's a good time to sell caps with "I'm an LD believer" on them

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.69
Change
0.165(10.8%)
Mkt cap ! $1.904B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.55 $1.69 $1.54 $34.28M 20.88M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 107872 $1.69

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.69 87594 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.