ZIP 5.24% $2.01 zip co limited..

ahhhh yeeeaahh nnaaahhh goodfellainvestors and analysts have...

1. 243 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 124
    ahhhh yeeeaahh nnaaahhh goodfella

investors and analysts have been saying that zip company growth will flag saying even a 63 percent growth would see it's shareprice exceed 8.50, growth rate is accelerating and the report I am sure will show this

My guess is goodfella is still in a short position and didn't cash out his chips hoping that the drop to 5 was going to continue down. I'm guessing a lot of horters are still holding and have been caught out.

We've got both the half yearly and quarterly update likely in the next month and also news on UK would be expected.

None of the bnpl companies in the top 10 are slowing down in their growth less than 60 percent YoY. All those analysts who were saying this was a short term new tech trend are being proven incorrect and the more permanent shift away from credit cards all together is what's being proven with the latest data from RBA.
    The trend has only just begun, with the early adopters, younger generation taking it up first. The mass population is still yet to follow suit. With Australia's aging population the 40-75 year Olds will be slower to adopt but they do eventually follow suit. Adoption of new tech can take 5+ years once it gets going and we are only in year 2 of that growth curve
    Onwards and upwards

Last edited by torrens197: 19/01/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.