ZIP 1.72% $1.78 zip co limited..

i just read an article talking about retail great figures in...

1. 243 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 124
    i just read an article talking about retail great figures in Australia in the smh. What are you on about goodfella? At times I think you're living in a tent cut off from the outside world getting news that's two years old.

Both Afterpay and zip have combined more than 5 million customers in Australia. Many people will have both apps. And spending with them is sky rocketing.
    Retail figures over the last three months have been good. Read the news a bit more I think. Jbhi good guys, rebel super auto group are all reporting fantastic half yearly results and a huge shift trend to online that they say is also being supported by more people now permanently wanting to work from home one day a week or more.

Goodfella zips business is accelerating in growth, it's not slowing down. Eventually all your stats and evidence you come to the table with, it runs out of legs of zips business keeps growing at the speed it is.
    If you were right zips business would be slowing. Afterpays business would be slowing. But they aren't. So you are overlooking some things obviously because what's happening is different to what you're predicting suggesting you're overlooking a lot.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.78
Change
0.030(1.72%)
Mkt cap ! $1.966B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.77 $1.78 $1.76 $1.508M 852.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 12400 $1.77

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.78 2287 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.10am 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.