ZIP 5.24% $2.01 zip co limited..

goodfella I'm not missing the higher macroeconomic picture at...

1. 243 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 124
    goodfella I'm not missing the higher macroeconomic picture at least five of my friends have done the same as me. Turned off the 200+ a year credit card annual fees and decided the point collecting wasn't worth it. I then spent months shopping for a low fee credit card.and couldn't find one. Rung 4 different banks whose staff still had the mentality to try upsell.me to their premium cards. They didn't get me as a person that I wanted to minimise my fees to the bank not maximise them.
    Then I started giving bnpl a go. And it was great. My initial balance of 1000 has gone up to 1500. Ideally 2000-2500 is where I'd like it but I get by fine now, no credit card. One debit card and use my phone with tap and zip for all purchases.
    and unknown even if I get charged 30 a year from zip on some monthly balances I'm still.a lot better off than my credit card I had before.
    No brainer. Nah there is definitely a trend to move away from high fee paying products. I still want some kind of access to credit and zip gives me that. The lower limit also creates much smart spending habits as I can't go or and buy that 8 grand bike I want but don't need like I used to be able to before with my 15 K limit credit card.

dont get me wrong lots of people are stiill hooked on the QFF points. It's almost a generation thing. But the younger generation aren't. And that way will eventually sweep through to the older people. Banks have been making fat fees Off the back of Australians for far too long. Glad to see they are getting a shake up. Royal commissions. now bnpl Taking their lunch money.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.01
Change
0.100(5.24%)
Mkt cap ! $2.544B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.95 $2.05 $1.94 $38.11M 19.03M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 31620 $2.01

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.02 23041 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.