ZIP 0.00% $2.12 zip co limited..

Chart - Z1P, page-3470

1. 1,803 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 138
    Hello Neo888...................And I would like to know what Institutions are lending Z1P shares out to these Shorters..................Probably the same ones who piled into the CR just recently.................They lend the shares out and let the Shorters have a go at pushing the share price down and they still earn interest on lending the shares out..................If the share price goes down they win and so do the Shorters as they can all then buy more shares at a lower price and the Institutions have still earned some interest on lending the shares out.....................If the share price happens to go up (which I do so hope), then the Institutions make money on the shares that they own and still earn interest on the shares having been lent out................However, in that case the Shorters lose out (I do so hope so)..................As a Retail Investor, I never trust these so called Institutions as they are the ones who seem to make coin out of a rigged Strategy......................In fact, I bet that these Institutions buy up big in the CR and then lend the shares to their own Guys next door and play the game between themselves.................Where is ASIC or the ASX in all of this?....................MIA and no where to be seen as they are either incompetent (which I do believe) or, they are in on the game themselves (which would not surprise me)...................COYS

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.12
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.751B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.11 $2.19 $2.08 $37.25M 17.52M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 134476 $2.12

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.14 90343 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.