ZIP 0.00% $2.12 zip co limited..

if the numbers are significant or the shares transferred we...

1. 243 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 124
    if the numbers are significant or the shares transferred we would have to be notified via the ASX. In order to trade in them i believe you need ownership of them..
    Otherwise you can trade in cfds /options where you don't actually own the stock yet and exercise ownership at some point in the future by buying or selling

Zips business is too strong medium to long term. They are growing 100+% you. Quadpay double this. And quadpay is about to take over the majority of revenue coming in soon followed by most transaction volume. Love that Quadpay is generating 7 percent margin and it's currently the strongest part of zips business.

What a great decision to acquire quadpay. Got them super cheap looking at the numbers now. And it seems the ANZ and US management are really in sync and supporting one another. I love that the majority of the capital raise is going to US growth. Talk about a vote of confidence by the ANZ team into US management. That kind of stuff builds real morale in a company from the top down and everyone works harder because they want to be there

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.12
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.751B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.11 $2.19 $2.08 $37.25M 17.52M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 134476 $2.12

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.14 90343 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.