ZIP 2.37% $1.65 zip co limited..

Good question, one that has been asked a few times already on...

1. 249 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 234
    Good question, one that has been asked a few times already on here so not sure if it has been answered yet? I personally don't know the exact answer but I would presume there is a percentage (even if very small) coming back to them.

Having said that, ZIP and all other BNPL companies are only just starting out in their disruption of the traditional CC so focus is on customer/merchant acquisition and growth. I see this as far more incentive in the growth department; new customer sign ups and therefore additional usage of their platform with other partnered merchants rather than money making at the moment. That will come in time and this will no doubt be a contributing factor.

We really won't see how big of an effect this has for at least 12 months. We probably won't know if the additional customer/revenue growth is from adding this feature "officially" today is the reason in 12 month time either...

But I would think it's a safe bet that this tap and go facility is very good for the key points I pointed out above.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.65
Change
-0.040(2.37%)
Mkt cap ! $1.858B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.66 $1.66 $1.60 $24.14M 14.75M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 144386 $1.64

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.65 170543 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.