ZIP 1.08% $1.83 zip co limited..

Frustrating.. lol.. But as a long term holder I knew it would...

1. 249 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 234
    Frustrating.. lol.. But as a long term holder I knew it would turn around eventually. It didn't make sense to me for so long and when I saw it hit $4.96 I decided to turn it off and come back after Christmas - so I did.

I was hanging out for the report showing Nov and Dec numbers knowing they were going to be big but just hoped that Bad Debts would decrease closer to 2%. When I saw its report come out with BD under 2% and arrears still at all time lows (can't remember the exact figure off the top of my head but I think around 0.93% approx.) was the best sign yet it was finally going to change! I didn't take up the SPP late last year thinking it wasn't worth it if I was only going to get knocked back and only receive a couple thousand dollars worth.. That was a mistake!

I am an ex-APT holder. Did very well by day trading a lot with small and easy targets from $11 right up to approx. $57 (only looking at $1 - $2 increase before selling). Ultimately made a some good coin but would have made A LOT more if I just held at $11 up to now.. like a lot of us! So when I bought into ZIP and topped up with an avg price of about $6.45 with 100k units I decided to go long with a set target in mind. I went from being VERY BIG in the green at $10+ last year to being under by $150k at close to its lowest point before not looking til the new year.

Fast forward to the past week including today, I am one very happy holder! Again, still have set targets in mind. First target is to sell 20k at approx. $12/share and then hold long with the remaining 80k until it reaches $70+/share. I won't do the same mistake I did with APT and sell out too early!

Everyone has their own story and targets. I hope all Long Term holders of ZIP do really well! This is life changing for us and we are only at the beginning with the latest numbers and projected growth. Whoever ZIP bring on board from the US is going to be big and although there will be pull-backs with the ebb and flow of the market, $10/share will be considered a bargain in the not too distant future!

I look forward to the SP consolidating this week around the $10 mark with a push up to $15 by the end of March, if not sooner imo. Of course, this is all imo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.83
Change
-0.020(1.08%)
Mkt cap ! $2.310B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.83 $1.85 $1.78 $27.05M 14.90M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30000 $1.82

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.83 193359 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.