ZIP 2.21% $2.31 zip co limited..

Chart - Z1P, page-5123

1. 2,144 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 110
    Yeah, the move toward people using their cellphones to organize their finance was why I bought into douugh but then, dou management decided to buy goodments which is is an unpopular ethical investment advice thing- I'm so sick and tired of 'greenwashing' and just plain old stupid green lies especially when it comes to solar and 'how green solar is' when clearly, it isn't and never will be.

Don't mean to change the course of this thread but this is the latest disaster to hit solar and you can bet that goodments will simply pretend it didn't happen while still pushing ethical solar:
    Coal Comfort: Total Collapse in Wind & Solar Output Leaves Freezing Germans Desperate for Coal-Fired Power – STOP THESE THINGS

Anyway, back to the original topic. Apps for investing are going to grow exponentially over the next few years to cover the wired globe.
    Q- Is it something for Z1p to pursue?
    A- Hmm, I don't want the z1p app to become cluttered with crap and I especially don't want access to crap advice like dou is pursuing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.31
Change
0.050(2.21%)
Mkt cap ! $3.015B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.33 $2.41 $2.30 $28.87M 12.29M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 223142 $2.31

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.32 101520 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.