ZIP 1.45% $1.36 zip co limited..

@TimtamTom - clearly you have a short memory if you state that...

1. 249 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 234
    @TimtamTom - clearly you have a short memory if you state that "Every time ZIP release (report) they get smashed"... Have a look at the chart (seeing as you are religious chart user to buy and sell stocks) when ZIP released their latest qrtly report on the 21st Jan. I've given you a 'chart' to help jog your memory:

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2918/2918956-23af91c475bec49f325e5cf464b0d086.jpg

In case you need interpreting that chart - Previous day close (Wed 20th) $5.98. End of day close after report released (Thur 21st) $7.36. Quite the opposite of getting smashed. You are now becoming like the others that come on here to downramp after they have sold which reeks of scare tactics to influence others to sell for your own gain saying that the "SP is going to crash when the half yearly report is released"... Shame on you!!

Anyone that has done their research know exactly what the half yearly report is going to look like because they have released two qrtly's already that this report is going to cover! Guess what?! THE NUMBERS ARE FANTASTIC!!! AND, the market reacted accordingly on the 21st and will do so next week, Thursday. Has the SP increased just because of those numbers, I don't think so however, It is the unknown announcements that excites the market and what they will bring to the table very soon in the form of potential USA investors

Anyone can make a chart that suits their agenda and yet your 'prediction' charts have not even come close to what's happened over the last month other than, "it could go up OR, it could go down"... Don't come on here downramping with your chart rubbish trying to get people to sell for your own gain.

Rant over...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.36
Change
-0.020(1.45%)
Mkt cap ! $1.532B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.38 $1.39 $1.34 $24.60M 18.09M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 45993 $1.35

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.37 386131 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.