ZIP 1.45% $1.36 zip co limited..

I appreciate and respect your right of reply and comments...

1. 249 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 234
    I appreciate and respect your right of reply and comments however, you forgot to mention you also called out several other SP targets, not just $14.50 (both high and low). I believe you even said you'll sell at $14.80 something?? Can't be bothered looking it up because my rant is over and although I have no beef with you personally, just the manner in which you tried to claim you have called everything correctly, which I can do as well if I say the share price will go up, or down and throw out a chart that covers everything in between and then after selling, use words (whether lazy or not) that come across as scaring people off to sell... So don't claim you "called it" when you have thrown out several SP numbers and one of them finally goes within 3c...

Anyway, final point - you go on what is the latest report for a company and this is where charts are flawed! You can't chart the future SP on past performance/news that are outdated. That is just plain stupid! It can only be the most recent report and future outlook that will affect the SP... If it was as easy as you put it then EVERYONE would be millionaires.. So you can claim all those dates of past reports and say the market shot them down but a company is only as good as its last report.

I agree, what is written on HC has no real material effect on the overall SP. I guess simply put, people who try to buy and sell shares based on some magic chart formula is just voodoo trading and at best, gambling. But like you, this is all just my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.36
Change
-0.020(1.45%)
Mkt cap ! $1.532B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.38 $1.39 $1.34 $24.60M 18.09M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 45993 $1.35

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.37 386131 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.