ZIP 11.2% $1.79 zip co limited..

i rate timtamtom on picking the SP price better than others but...

1. 78 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 94
    i rate timtamtom on picking the SP price better than others but his macroeconomic analysis has been written to try and support his agenda to give the share price lower so he can rinse and repeat his day trading activities
    I'm happy for chartists supporters and analysis to be done and glad if people make money off it. Remembering charting is only ever using historical data and never takes into account future analysis so you're always gamblimg with that approach as a company like zip or apt are on growth mode not stagnant and dynamics are always changing

But when Tim tam writes that cash rates have risen before every single recession and or crash that is absolute crap and I have to pull him up on it. And that then make me realise he is driving an agenda and his analysis is flawed. And then I question every single post he writes because if he is talking rubbish on macoeconomic analysis then what's his real agenda?

its not just time tam. It's pretty much every day trader on here. Their moods, sentiment and analysis is like swings and roundabouts always written to support them profiting and nothing else. So their value in sharing actual knowledge on fundamentals of the stock and any external environments that may impact success of a company are extremely flawed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.79
Change
0.180(11.2%)
Mkt cap ! $2.011B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.66 $1.82 $1.63 $76.45M 43.84M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 700 $1.77

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.79 29305 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.