ZIP 0.74% $1.35 zip co limited..

ok afternoon everyone, so in my mind/Chart the price is still...

1. 49 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13

ok afternoon everyone, so in my mind/Chart the price is still undecided as to which direction it wants to go in the terms of the price going back up or back down. as we can see on the chart the price is dead on the resistance trend line(pink) and its right up against the fib channel (item D) which was pulled from the swing low (4.96) to swing high 14.50, which we've now been sitting in for a few days, which is a good thing. this can be confirmed with the volume profile (item B) which was pulled from 14.50 high to current price point and its showing where the current accumulation is happening, look at the red line (Point Of Control). now this doesn't 100% mean we are going to consolidate for a few days and bam! go back up. in order for a bullish sentiment to come back we need to first, break the resistance line (pink) then, break through the second fib channel (item C) as we can see we hit that fib channel and came back down, so breaking that is paramount fro breaking current trend.
    -positive-
    now if all that happens there is very little resistance from fib pulll (item C) going back into the upper range. if we look at the volume we can see the volume dips between 8.61(item D) and the start of the upper range. you can view this as a "volume gap fill" of sorts.
    -negative-
    if the resistance stays (pink line), and we loose support of the fib channel (item D) our next stop is the Point of Control of (item A) and Value area High of the mini mid range so 7.89-7.81.
    loose that and 7.00

in short mon-tues will tell us what's happening.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.35
Change
-0.010(0.74%)
Mkt cap ! $1.520B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.37 $1.42 $1.34 $10.67M 7.775M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 19271 $1.35

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.35 5212 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.